Yesterday, we were watching TV, just kicking back, and a commercial came on for Christmas trees and ornaments. Sebastian looked at me and said "We take spiders off and put up Christmas?" Yes, I giggled. I guess it's now time to take Halloween down and start Christmas decorating. Thanks to Sebastian and his 3 year old obsessions, we'll be doing it up right and purty this year, I think.
Also, last night we had our first "big boy pants EPIC FAIL!!!!" Heh. I know it was bound to happen, but oh man! The boy child decided he wanted to wear his Hulk big boy pants, so we took his diaper off and put a pair of his Hulk underwear on. About 15 min later, he wet himself. Not surprising. He wanted another pair on, so I pulled out a pair of Cars underwear that a friend sent us. He was doing well, even went so far as to go poop in his potty chair. yay! I was thrilled. About half an hour after putting the pants on, though, he came in and told me he had peed. Ok. no biggie, right? wrong. he had also pooped BIG TIME in the pants. So, I have him laying down and am pulling the pants down - he kicks his legs and I end up with the poop ALL over me.
Never let it be said that being a mommy is glamorous work. heh heh It's awesome that he is working on the potty training, though. He is going at his own pace and I think we'll have some great success with him getting potty trained. I'm so glad he's finally showing interest in his big pants instead of freaking out when we pulled them out.
Aaaand - he just told me his butt burped. *sigh* Boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL, yeah maybe you should have put him in the tub BEFORE taking the underwear off of him. That is hilarious. Kids are so funny. My friend locked her twins in the house for 2 weeks and didn't go anywhere or do anything but potty train. They got the hang of it and haven't had many accidents since. Good luck
Post a Comment