Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mad crazy ideas

So it's 5:30 am and I can't sleep - again. I was just chatting with a friend who gave me a fantastic idea. I've been wanting to start writing again, but haven't had any idea where to start. My friend suggested I write a book titled something to the effect of "Sleepless nights of a pregnant woman". In this book, I would write about the pregnancy, my health, my fears, my anxieties, my experiences with Sebastian, the things he has pulled while I've been pregnant and how having a toddler during this has affected things. I love the idea, so now I have something to do when I'm awake in the middle of the night. heh

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good idea! You need something to keep you occupied while you're lying awake right?

Brock and Kristi said...

I don't miss those days. I think I would have been to tired to write. If you can do it let me know what your secret is. I would love to get more done if I can't sleep.