Monday, March 3, 2008

And a Picture Post...

The boy loves his daddy




Yet once again, Sebastian proves he is a monkey



I love what happens when Sebastian gets hold of the camera


Sebastian's self portrait

This is a sight we don't get to see very often. I love it.







5 comments:

All Or Nothing said...

That is just wonderful! So glad to hear and so happy to see your big boy! He's so adorable!

Angie said...

Very cute. I can't believe how big he is gotten and how active he is! He's a cutie.

Grant and Alli said...

Hey I will look for the name of the people we got Syd from, I'm not sure where its at!! You guys are thinkin about getting one huh? How fun, they are such cute dogs. If you are interested Nate and Naomi's pug just had puppies yesterday and they are selling them. So let me know.

Brock and Kristi said...

Now you are getting as bad as me at updating your blog!! Little C-Bass is a monkey! Sometimes I feel the same way about Taegan. She is good at getting into situations she can't get out of :)

thepainterfam said...

Ok Fine! I updated! Now stop giving me crap :p