Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I has new hair!



I got my hair cut on Saturday afternoon when I was in Tampa. My friend, Carrie, who is an amazing stylist did it for me. She lives in Chicago and I have been wanting her to do my hair forever.

I have a lot more of an update to make - like the fact that we are pregnant again! We're having a little girl who is due on December 27. We are so excited for Sebastian to have a little sister to love, torment, torture and protect.

Sebastian turns 3 in a couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast he's grown. I was out of town for the weekend and came back to a totally different little boy. It's just nuts! I have to say, though, I've loved how clingy he's been. Hasn't wanted to let me out of his sight. Oh how I love my little boy.

Things between Chad and me are going great. I find myself falling in love with him all over again. It's an incredible feeling to have this much love for someone. I feel so lucky. I haven't been this happy in years. It's so amazing.

Now if we could just agree on a name for our newest little parasite, things would be perfect ;)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute hair! I wwasn't quite sure what it was going to look like when you said you left the front really long. I love it! That's awesome that you were able to go to Florida with your friends and get away for a weekend. I think every parent needs that. I can't wait to see how big Sebastian is next time I see him. Not to mention the new little girl I'm going to have to meet. I'm prouod of you for finally updating your blog!

Brock and Kristi said...

Cute hair lady!! I really like it. She did a good job. I'm excited for you guys to pick a name. I think it's one of the funnest parts of the pregnancy. :)

thepainterfam said...

Thanks ladies!