Anyway, I am 33 weeks along, the baby girl is finally head down where she should be and I'm anxious to get going. This has been a difficult pregnancy and I'm a bit on the impatient side. I can't wait to have my little girl here and to meet her and see if I'm right about her personality. She's acting just like Sebastian did, so I'm tempted to say I'll have two of the same peas in a pod - which scares me to death, but thrills me to bits at the same time.
Sebastian is growing and changing so quickly. I am utterly amazed watching him every day. It makes me sad that I am so heavy and hurting and can't play with him the way I was before I got pregnant. I love the time we have together. He's such an awesome kiddo. So smart and fantastic. I love listening to him and the things that come out of his mouth. As much as 3 is driving me crazy, it's so much fun at the same time.
Every night, he insists that I put him to bed and sing our songs. Our songs are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Give Said the Little Stream. He sings along with me and does little hand movements. He has also started making up his own words to the tunes and will sing on his own, while he's playing. I love listening to him pretend and make up stories. Right now, he's obsessed with Wonder Pets and Backyardigans and soccer, so most of his stories revolve around those things. Chad has been spoiling him rotten, which I love, ad has fully outfitted him with soccer gear and Wonder Pets toys. I really need to go through his room and get rid of all the stuff he no longer plays with to make room for all the new stuff. heh I actually have a pretty solid idea for how I want to do his room, but I just need the energy to do it. I hope I can get it done before the baby gets here.
As far as the house goes - oh man. I am a terrible housekeeper and have no problem admitting it. I'm hoping that I can get this latest little setback taken care of so I can get my house done before the baby gets here. Interesting that I was saying pretty much the same thing during my pregnancy with Sebastian at about the same time. I guess the super nesting is kicking in. I swear on all that is holy that I *will* have my house in the order I want it before the baby gets here. Who knows? Maybe doing that will help me go into labor - if I can keep my back from getting stupid!
Anyway, that's all I have for now. I'll try to throw up some of the latest pictures of my bugaboo in the next few days. I just need to get them off my phone.

2 comments:
Wow, busy times at your house eh? Sounds like Sebastian is really growing up and sounds like so much fun to be around! I can't wait for the little one to be here and guess what?! We will be there to meet her! Yay. I am so excited to meet her and little Jordyn. Good luck getting the house together. It's going to take a lot of work, but I have faith in you that if you find the motivation that you can do it. It might just help put you in to labor!
That's what I hear! Yay! I'm excited to see you.
Yeah, things are really heating up. We pretty much have a plan in place, though, to get everything done. Argh. There's so much! But I know we'll get it done. :D
Now if I can just get some sleep. LOL
Post a Comment