
Madelyn took this picture of my dear sweet friend, Marissa, and me.
I think it sums up why I go out of town for a weekend every year to hang out with my online friends. They make me happy, they're good people and they make me smile.
thank you, Chad, for making it possible for me to go this year. I needed it.

2 comments:
I already told you earlier that you are absolutely beautiful in the picture! I love it. You need to print in and frame it for sure! You look so happy in it! I'm so glad that you were able to go and have some fun for a weekend. You have needed it. Now you just need to come and have some fun in Michigan!
Thanks, babe! Yeah, I am *really* happy. As I've mentioned I think we're the happiest we've been in years.
I will definitely be getting a print of that photo. It really is gorgeous.
Post a Comment