
Yes I know my mirror is dirty. That's not the point. the point is look at the hand and lip prints. Those come from the Boy leaning on the mirror and kissing his reflection. More of what happens when Mommy isn't paying attention.

Here he is being enslaved by the Plague Rat.

This is what happens when I get engrossed in work and forget about my make up that I left under my bed. He found my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick and applied it to his eyes with an eyeshadow sponge. He managed to do this twice that day. The second time, he went with a pewter tone.

I love his eyes. They're so gorgeous.
I know I should do a full update, but I've just been too tired. Working, chasing a toddler and trying to glean some enjoyment out of life makes for a very tired Tracy. So, once again, you get pictures.
2 comments:
Yay for big Mickey Mouse's. I love the last picture of his eyes!!! Oh, and what's gleaning? I've never heard of that before. Hmmmm. Just kidding. Give us a full update lady!!!! it's been forever.
It's ok pictures are the best! That is a good shade of lipstick for him!! That picture made me laugh so hard. He's a crazy boy. Kids are so fun. I hope you guys are starting to feel better.
Post a Comment